Thursday, July 24, 2008

A trip down....


...Memory Lane! I've seen this on a bunch of other blogs and it looks so fun so I figured I would join in.
1. Add a comment on my blog. Leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

7 comments:

Rivers and Monica said...

Lacey,
I am so glad that you have a blog now! Let's see what was a good memory. Of course there were all of the great times at the credit union, the ping pong parties, and four wheeling. But I have to give you credit for the memory that changed my life-which is when you wouldn't take no for an answer when I thought I was going to go to kolob without a date. So you had me call Rivers and the rest is history. Thanks Lace

check out our blog www.rivonica.blogspot.com

Steve and Brittany said...

Fun I'm excited you have a blog! Ok so of course we have thousands of memories from high school to college and all in between! But one of the best ones coming to mind right now is...cooking frozen pizzas together! How come they wouldn't cut after we baked them?? Oh yeah, we forgot to take the cardboard off the bottom!! woops.. :)

Em said...

My most vivid memory that comes to mind is probably the same one you mentioned and how you just kept laughing the entire night....but there are tons more, just hanging out at home...strawberry shortcake...4wheeling at your parents house...

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

Hey Lacey, How are you doing? I am so glad that you found my blog. Life is great in AZ. Getting used to the big city. Are you still in Provo? Are you done with school? Hope all is well with you. Megan

A and L Stapley said...

Hey Lacey... so the first thing I really remember is playing on the tennis team together. We had no clue what we were doing there for a while, but I think we got the hang of it at some point... Good times!

Brian & Chelsey Hafen said...

Hi Lacey! How are you doing. This is Chelsey Petro Hafen. I just started a blog to keep in touch with friends & family.

Em said...

Dear Laci...I think you should consider updating :)

Getting Ready for COLDPLAY

Getting Ready for COLDPLAY

My parents

My parents
These are two of my most favorite people! Thanks mom and dad...

My Tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones