Thursday, October 16, 2008

Real Soccer Game!

Last Thrusday, I went to the Real Soccer Stadium in Sandy with my friend Megan! Megan is friends with the guy who helped design the new stadium. He scored us some nice seats. It was so cold, but so worth it to go to the game on opening night. The stadium is amazing.



Love this girl!



Damon did a great job on the stadium.....



The group of boys we were with were so funny (we forgot to take a picture of the them). Thanks Ward for embarrassing Megan by your random comments. Thanks Kyle for jaywalking, making it easier for us to justify, and to Ward almost getting hit by a car. Haha (I shouldn't be laughing, but it was funny). Megan you are the best, thanks for inviting me.



Such a fun night!

3 comments:

Rivers and Monica said...

That is awesome that you guys got to go. Rivers would be jealous. He really wanted to go but the tickets were a little pricey. Looks like you had a ton of fun.

Wilson Family said...

Laci, you are always having fun. I wish that I would have done stuff like that when I lived there. Maybe I wouldn't have hatted it so bad.

Steve and Brittany said...

I love that you & Megan are friends, and i didn't even introduce you guys to each other! :) You are both such awesome friends, i like it when my friends are friends...haha

Getting Ready for COLDPLAY

Getting Ready for COLDPLAY

My parents

My parents
These are two of my most favorite people! Thanks mom and dad...

My Tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones