Friday, December 12, 2008

Gotta LOVE Holidays

Holidays are so much fun. I love this time of the year. There is always something going on whether it be going to see christmas lights, concerts, or having a UGLY SWEATER PARTY!!!! That's right an ugly sweater party. It was so much fun, even though I looked like a super old lady. We played piggy back twister, had eggnog shots (so gross by the way), and just had a good old time. Happy Holidays Everyone!!!!

Looks like somebody missed the memo of an Ugly Sweater party.

5 comments:

Em said...

You are a blogging fool these days!! ;)

Wilson Family said...

I love the sweaters. Our party had some fabulous one's also. Fun times though.

...April* said...

hey! i love your blog! here is mine :) http://redcloversunshine.blogspot.com

Keri Ballard said...

Laci Lee!!! How are you doing? I am sorry I haven't said whats up in a while. I have been in my own world. I am not that good with myspace. I am definitely better on facebook. You should check out mine lovefirstthenizzy.blogspot.com

Mikale said...

oh laci, i sure miss you! you look great!!

Getting Ready for COLDPLAY

Getting Ready for COLDPLAY

My parents

My parents
These are two of my most favorite people! Thanks mom and dad...

My Tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones