Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Weekend!

We started the night off by dressing up in tinfoil to get free burritos at Chipotle. I wish I had a picture because it so funny. Later that night we made the rounds to several different parites. It was a great Halloween!


Caleb is our Sherpard. THANKS for being our protector!
Jail birds... Look out we are coming...
Jazz vs Clippers Opening night. GO JAZZ!
Guess who sang the National Anthem? You got it! The Mormon Tabernacle Choir. So Powerful!
Thanks to my boss, I had an AMAZING seat on the 4th row. Probably the closet I will ever get. Alisha came down durning half-time. This girl is the best!
I though Jerry was going to call me in a couple times... j/k....

Last but not least my niece Abbi had a birthday on Halloween! Happy Birthday Abbi. I hope you had the best day ever. Love ya!

2 comments:

sarjuh said...

so fun! You are so stinkin cute

Apryl May said...

you are ADORABLE! you look so tiny, Laci! i love that picture of your niece, and i love your blog picture on the top. fun stuff! i miss you

Getting Ready for COLDPLAY

Getting Ready for COLDPLAY

My parents

My parents
These are two of my most favorite people! Thanks mom and dad...

My Tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones